Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Countdown to Adoption tickers

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Just wanted to let everybody know that we have not heard anything (adoption related, like we were promised). We were hoping to get a court date before the new year. That didn't happen. I am very hopeful that a court date will be issued in January.

It is very hard not being able to tell people anything. Everybody asks if we heard anything and we have to reply NO.... I am stressed because I don't know anything. I am a planner. I want to know everything. I had to know with the girls what sex they were so we could plan the bedrooms, the names, and even a c-section date was planned. This is so much harder than being pregnant. Emotionally I am exhausted.


So to take my mind off of the adoption we have been busy with our house. Our stove is in and we can put the finishing touches to our kitchen/dining room renovation. Monday we are picking up our stove and putting up the island. All that's left is the counter tops.

2 comments:

  1. It is frustrating. I wish people could get a tiny tiny glimpse into the stress we have to get our kids home! You'll get through this, hopefully this month you have court news!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a planner too so I totally feel your pain!! Here's hoping for updates, court dates and any other kind of dates!!

    Steph :-)

    ReplyDelete