Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Countdown to Adoption tickers

Sunday, January 24, 2010

We had Neil's birthday party yesterday. It was storming in Saskatoon, so there were a lot of people that couldn't make it. Saskatoon got about 20 cms of snow. We were looking forward to seeing everybody but we understand that they couldn't make it and they were not recommending travel. We had veggies and fruit and cold cuts and chips and crackers and cake. It was yummy. We have lots left over, but we can freeze most of it, so that's ok.

We finally got our counter tops installed on Friday. They are beautiful. We waited 6 weeks for them.



Chances of us hearing any news about court this months isn't looking good. Come on already, on February 8th it will be 5 months waiting for court. That's just about 1/2 a year. That is ridiculously WAY to long... I am at my wits end. I cannot take any more set backs. I JUST WANT SOME REASSURANCE THAT WE ARE MOVING FORWARD WITH OUR ADOPTION. I WANT A COURT DATE PRONTO....

We are sending a care package to our kids, through another adoptive mother we got in contact with, which I am extremely grateful for. So we are sending an out fit, coloring book and crayons, small stuffed animal, balloons, candy, a necklace for K and cars for A and clips for K and some pictures.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear some people could still make it to the party! As you already know, I know EXACTLY how you feel....there are alot of us waiting for court dates. I need some reassurance too!!

    Steph :-)

    ReplyDelete