Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Countdown to Adoption tickers

Saturday, December 12, 2009


Christmas time is soon approaching. The presents are all bought plus some. I bought an easy bake oven for Gracie and I just got a chance to open it today. It was so small. I was expecting something bigger. The pans you put in the oven are mini sized. Oh, well what do you expect for 10 dollars.

Santa is going to be good this year. He bought Gracie a play guitar and Holly a barbie doll. My girls are all full of questions about Santa, like since we moved Santa will not know where to find us. Gracie was all concerned because she didn't tell Santa what she wanted for Christmas. So therefore Santa isn't coming. We reassure her he was and then Holly was concerned because she thought Santa was going to come in her room. Kids are so gullible and I love it. I cannot wait until next year. Next year at this time we will have all our kids with us and we will feel complete. we don't feel so compete this Christmas but we are putting on a happy front for the kids. It's all about the kids and I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment