Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Countdown to Adoption tickers

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Chrismas

Merry Christmas to everyone. I am so thankful for all I have. I have a loving husband and 2 beautiful healthy daughters. We have all we need and then some. Christmas time is suppose to be a magical time. I am praying that we hear of a court date. Through the holidays we are hopefully going to hear something about court, but I am not sure. My kids are a million miles away. I feel that I will never get to them. It's like a dream. We originally thought that we would travel in April or May. Now it's looking more like June. That would be close to a year. Oh well I'm not going to think about that. I m going to enjoy my Christmas with my wonderful family. I feel so blessed to have so many loving people in my life.

Gracie and Holly are so excited for Christmas. It is so cute. As parents we want to raise our kids to be honest. Well it seems that we keep making up lies about Santa. Gracie asked me :"Santa will not know where to find us, he thinks we still live at our old house." I told her not to worry because we left him a note when we moved.

I really do love Christmas. It's a time to get together with family and friends. Enjoy delicious food, and just to have a good time. We seem to go along our busy lives and not find the time for those who matter most. You never know from one year to the next, who will not be there. I cherish each day that I have with my family and friends. Merry Christmas to all...

No comments:

Post a Comment