Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Countdown to Adoption tickers

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Christmas is right around the corner. Have to start wrapping presents and sending out Christmas cards, not like leaving it till the last minute. As Christmas is approaching REALLY fast I am thinking when will we hear any news about our adoption. We were told that we would receive pictures of our kids at the beginning of December. Now we are told that we may not receive any more pictures until we are ready to travel. Are you serious, that is like 6 more months with nothing. No news or contact. You are telling me that no one can take a freaking picture, no body. How frustrating. I feel like crying and ripping something apart. I feel the need to holler and scream and then maybe something will happen. It has been 3 and a 1/2 months of waiting. Waiting for court that seems that will never happen. Waiting for a picture. I would feel so much better if we at least just got a picture. That's all I want.

1 comment:

  1. I know it was so frustrating, we only got one picture and update our 6 month wait. I never understood why they couldn't have monthly updates, it just sucks!!!!

    I hope you hear very soon about court. FYI: For us, I kept bugging and e-mailing them. A LOT. They probably had our names blacklisted by the time we left for Ethiopia, but I seemed to always get info before others in our referral group!

    ReplyDelete