Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Countdown to Adoption tickers

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Mom and Dad came over for supper last night. There was a family fun night at Gracie's school from 7-9pm. The kids had a blast. We played bingo. Mom, and Dad and I all won a prize, which the kids picked out. Gracie and Holly both won a prize in the gym. Santa made an appearance. Gracie and Holly both stood in line, with some encouragement. Gracie had no problem staying in line. I had to keep putting Holly back in line. When It was Gracie's turn to see Santa she sat on his knee and was rubbing his back. How adorably cute. She told Santa she wanted a singing barbie. Holly sat on Santa's knee. She told Santa she wanted a candy cane. I wish I would have brought my camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment