Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Countdown to Adoption tickers

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Gracie Gaboury

Gracie is our first born. She is either laughing and having a good time or she is upset and crying about something. She is very moody and sensitive. I love her laughter, she has such the hardiest laughter. I love her views on life, she seems to think that she knows it all and tells us we are doing it wrong, and how to do it HER way, which is always right of course.

She loves her movies and always wants to put the movie in herself. She thinks she knows how to run the computer, better than me of course. She loves books and is very interested in writting words. She seems to think if she puts a few words together they should make a word. She is too smart for her own good. She is always up for hugs and kisses, no matter what the situation is. I love my little princess to pieces. She is so sweet and caring. She can't wait to grow up and be just like her mommy. I cherish every moment we spend together as a family.

No comments:

Post a Comment