Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Countdown to Adoption tickers

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Today Gracie had school, slept in didn't wake up until 8:30am. It is a good thing that we are only a few feet away from school. Once I was up, it didn't take
Gracie long to get ready. I had to feed her breakfast, get her dressed, make her lunch, do her hair, brush her teeth, and wash her hands and face. All within 15 minutes. They are starting show and tell at school and every day there is something different that they have to bring. Well this morning I was in a rush, I forgot all about show and tell, but Gracie reminded me of this when she got home. She was almost in tears telling me that she was the ONLY one who didn't bring anything. I felt so horrible that I forgot.

Holly woke up this morning coughing and all stuffed up, but no fever. About a week ago I had to take Holly to the doctor because she had a constant fever, wouldn't eat, had no energy, and weak, and hard breathing because she was stuffed up. The doctor listened to her breathing and put her on antibiotics, and Asama medication right away, no questions asked. My first fears was of H1N1, of course. Finally after a couple of days on meds she was feeling better. I hope she is not coming down with something again. Tomorrow is the H1N1 vaccinations and because we missed the first one since Holly was sick I hope she doesn't get sick before tomorrow. I will feel more at ease when every body gets vaccinated. I feel myself worrying about it and I am not the worrying type. I can feel gray hairs arising.

No comments:

Post a Comment