Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Countdown to Adoption tickers

Friday, November 20, 2009

Just got a e-mail from Karen from our adoption agency. Just got word back that all our documents are in order and they have filed for a court date. I don't know a date yet, but hopefully I will hear with in the next few weeks. After we pass court our kids are legally ours. This is a big step. Then we just have to wait for all our documents to be ready to pick up our kids. This will take 6-8 weeks after we pass court.

Had a dream last night about our Ethiopian daughter. We were in a dark room and all we did was hold each other and hug. I kept telling her how much I love her. That was the extent to my dream. That is the first dream I have had about our kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment