Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Countdown to Adoption tickers

Tuesday, November 17, 2009


Talked to CAFAC today. I am donating 30 dollars to the orphanage where my kids are in. With this money they will be purchasing gifts for the kids and food for a Christmas dinner. To most of these kids this is the first present they will receive. My kids are going to be spoiled and showered with presents. I have been collecting numerous things for when they come home. I have purchased clothes, books, crayons and toys. I can't wait to bring them home so we can start our family together.

CAFAC also mention to me that our court date probably will not be until the first or second week in December. It just seems to be dragging on,and on. Yes it is great knowing who our kids are, but this wait is just as hard as waiting for a referral.Christmas is a hard time to be away from our kids, when I want them here so badly. By next Christmas we will be a family of 6. Our kids will be learning a new language, ajusting to a new culture, and a new family. It is a new beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment