Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Countdown to Adoption tickers

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Holly Gaboury

Holly was born on May 17,
2006. She tries so hard to keep up with her big sister. What ever
Gracie is doing, Holly wants to do it first. I love the love they give to each other. She reminds me of me when I was a kid. They will hold hands and laugh and sing, then they will wrestle and fight, then they will hug again. Holly loves books, crayons, and loves to draw. When ever Gracie is away at school, Holly is lost. She paces around looking for trouble. Holly loves to make you laugh. If she knows you are laughing at her she gets really excited and does it over and over again until it is not longer funny. She cannot wait to grow up and be just like her mommy. I am so proud. She gives me so much joy. Her hugs will knock you down, so look out. Holly loves to dress up like a princess, but doesn't always act like one. If she is wearing pants, she wants a skirt. If she is wearing a skirt she wants to wear pants. She likes to test my Patience. She is a good kid and I love her with all my heart, I can't imagine life without her.

1 comment:

  1. She is your Mini-Me Deb!! Watching her clown around reminds me of when we were kids!!

    ReplyDelete