Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Countdown to Adoption tickers

Friday, February 12, 2010

Court date

So I am sad to say that we did not pass court. The birth Grandmother didn't make it to court so we didn't pass. We have another court date scheduled for February 24th. I have been warned that this could take a while. They really want the birth family to show up for court and they will give them numerous chances (Up to five or six )to appear in court. So we could be at this for a while.


I good friend of mine reminded me of the positive side of this. She reminded me that MOWA showed up for court and our 2nd court date is only 12 days away. So again we count down the days. I never wished that I could speed up time as much as I do right now.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to hear this news, Debbie. It's so frustrating waiting for court to happen, and stressful to! Hoping the 24th you will hear great news and the birth grandmother can make it to Addis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm praying really hard that the 24th will be your last court date!! I am sooo glad we have each other to lean on during this hard journey!!

    Steph :-) ((((hugs))))

    ReplyDelete