Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Countdown to Adoption tickers

Monday, February 1, 2010

I am still in shock that we finally got a court date. I cannot believe in 12 days we have our court date. I so hope we pass on the first try, but I am preparing myself that if we don't pass I will still be ok. Just knowing that things are happening and that one day they will be ours is what I am hanging on to. I still hope to be traveling this summer , but we will see. Visas are taking longer and I am mad about that. Once our kids are legally ours, I just want to fly to Ethiopia to go get them and not have to wait for some stinking visas which are taking anywhere for 8-18 weeks. Which is way to long.

Laura and Craig and Meagan and Kyle came over on Saturday and Spent the night. They phoned Saturday morning to let us know that they were coming that day. So I had to majorly clean up my house. The girls all played so good together. They were so loud but a happy loud, way better than angry, loud.

I am so glad to say that January is done. I felt like it was a stressful month. I am so glad to say that it is Feburary. Gracie has a valentines party on Febuary 11at school, so she is very excited about that.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your court date. That is very exciting news. Crossed fingers that you pass on the first try.

    :)
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete