Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Countdown to Adoption tickers

Thursday, February 4, 2010

We went to the hair dresser's yesterday to get our hair cut(me an the girls). Holly was telling the hair dresser that she has a brother and sister. She looked at me surprised, so I had to explain that we were adopting and that I was not pregnant with twins. I am in awe that she talks about her brother and sister like they were here. It makes me want to cry. I so badly want them here to start living our lives as a family of 6. Anyhow the girls look so cute in their new hair dues.

We have been searching the Internet trying to look for a get-a-way to some place warm. There was another adoptive couple that was going to come with us. But it didn't work out so we are going solo. I am kind of sad that we will not be going away with them. We have come up with a fight to Mexico. An all inclusive vacation non stop flight for 7 days for 584 per person. Wow. What a deal. We cannot pass that up. Kind of weary on leaving the kids for 7 days, but I know they will be very well looked after. It will be a trial run for when we have to go to Ethiopia. We have never been away from our girls for more than 3 days. Since we started this adoption we have really been needing a vacation, due to all the stress that is involved in an adoption. It really consumes your whole life. Everything is revolved around when our kids our COMING.

3 comments:

  1. Mexico for 584 a person? Sign me up!!!!

    Oh, wait. I can only go on the March Break when the prices have quadrupled. Sigh.

    Very jealous though. Loved Mexico when we were there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That'll be great to relax on the beach!! Hopefully you'll have ++++++ court news to celebrate with a mojito :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really wanted to travel with you too....hopefully we will go to Ethiopia together???!!!

    Steph :-)

    ReplyDelete