Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Countdown to Adoption tickers

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

FAMILY

My dad made it home from the hospital today. Hurray!!! Thank god. I know my dad(and all the families involved) has had a lot of stress in their lives since Uncle Brian and Uncle Gordon pass away. When we were growing up it was always with either Uncle Brian and his family or Uncle Gordon and his family. They were like my 2nd and 3rd fathers. They both passed away very fast. Oh, how we all miss the little things. I miss uncle Brian's sense of humor. He was a little ruff around the edges but so soft and caring inside. I miss the way he would tease the kids and I am sad that he is not here to see my kids and who they will become. Uncle Gordon I miss you just as much. I miss his love for kids and he was also always teasing and bugging the kids. He had such a soft and gentle heart.



I get really worried when someone I love is sick. I am a worrier. I worry about everyone in my family. When they are sick, I worry, when they are healthy I worry. When they are sad I worry. I get that pretty honestly from my mother, she is a worrier. She would really like this blog to be private for she doesn't like the fact that anyone can read it and I do agree with her for the most part. I wouldn't like just anyone to ready my personal thoughts and I guess I forget that it isn't private and that anyone can read my thoughts, so eventually I will go private, but not for a while.

I love my family to pieces and I cannot imagine my life without any one of them. They mean the world to me and I have a hard time some times telling my family how much they mean to me and how much I really love them. Growing up dad always showed his love by punching us or tormenting us (in a kidding kind of way) and that was his way of telling us kids that he loved us, and we did the same to him.

P.S. ONLY 3 DAYS LEFT UNTIL OUR COURT DATE.....

3 comments:

  1. Good post Deb!!

    We hope that everything is great with your dad and hope to see you all soon!

    Ken, Christina and Colton

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a worrier too so I totally get it!! What a wonderful post to read...nice that you are so close to your family and have such happy memories!

    Steph :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Deb. It was nice to hear that you thought so highly of my dad. I miss him and I know that he would love your kids if he was still alive. Love you all and can't wait to see you real soon!!
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete