Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Countdown to Adoption tickers

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Moving to wordpress

So I have decided to move my blog to word press. I want to have some of my personal feelings and thoughts to not be visible for the public. I am using word press, for then I can have some posts protected, so only readers who have my password, with my permission can read them, but still keep some stuff visible for everybody.

My new blog is similar to this blog which is called:
thegabourysfamilyof6.wordpress.com (you can also click on the link I have in the upper right side of my blog which is called My Ethiopian Adventure).
If you would like to read my protected posts please send me an e-mail at gabourycarpentry@sasktel.net and I can then send you the password.

No comments:

Post a Comment