Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Countdown to Adoption tickers

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Vacation to Mexico, Mazatlan.

So our flights are booked. We are leaving on April 15th and coming back on April 22nd. We are leaving Saskatoon at 10:15am and getting to Mexico at 2:30pm. We are flying west jet. We are staying in Mazatlan. Our hotel is El Cid Castilla Beach Hotel. I am so excited. I can't imagine what we will do for a whole week with out driving each other completely bonkers, but it will be great. All inclusive for like 650 per person. We upgraded to a nicer hotel across the street. I am glad.

It's great to have something else to think about besides adoption. I mean don't get me wrong, our kids are ALWAYS on my mind, but now there is something else to plan and get excited about.

Tomorrow is 5 months since our referral and it seems like we have known about our kids forever. They are in Ethiopia waiting for the day that we get to pick them up. I am so ready for that day to become a reality. I know that the day when we get to meet our kids and take custody of them is going to be the best day ever and our dreams will finally become reality.

2 comments:

  1. This sounds so nice and relaxing, I'm sure it'll be fanastic to chill out on the beach with a nice drink in your hand!

    4 more days till court, WOOHOO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect. Enjoy the beach- I loved Mazatlan when we went many many years ago (I think it was 1991!). Oh to be on a beach right now... But I would sooner be in Ethiopia and not relaxing and I know you would too.
    Ramona

    ReplyDelete