Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Countdown to Adoption tickers

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Never in my wildest dreams did I ever think that adoption would be this hard. It is hard beyond words can express. Some days are good and other days are bad and I get really angry with the whole adoption process. I wish this adoption wasn't taking so long. By the time we are finished with this process it will be close to 3 years.

Court is 7 days away. I am having a hard time understanding that if the birth family couldn't make it on the first court date how can they be able to make it for any other court dates. It is really stressing me out.

I want my kids home with us sooner rather than later. I am having a hard time understanding why they would be better off in an orphanage rather than at home where they belong. I want court to pass. I want immigration medicals done. And visas done so we can finally meet our kids.

1 comment:

  1. Of course you're feeling the way you do, it's just soooo HARD. You will come out on the other side!

    ReplyDelete